Kesha Biography. Kesha Rose Sebert is an American pop singer-songwriter and rapper who was born on March 1, 1987. In 2009 Kesha debuted with the single “Tik Tok”. The single is able to reach number one in 11 countries. While her debut album, Animal, released in January 2010 and debuted at number one in the United States, Canada and Greece. In September, Kesha was able to sell two million albums worldwide and released three top ten singles from the Animals album was re-released with a companion extended.
Biography of Kesha
- Birth name : Kesha Rose Sebert
- Born : March 1, 1987 Los Angeles, California
- Origin : Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Genres : Electropop, dance-pop
- Occupations : Singer, songwriter
- Instruments : Vocals, piano, guitar
- Years active : 2005–present
- Labels : RCA, Kemosabe
- Associated acts : Flo Rida
- Website : keshasparty.com
Because she has attracted many young fans, Kesha had been criticized for some of his lyrics, especially those that focus on drinking and alcohol. “I’m not a babysitter,” said the singer. “It is the responsibility of their parents to care for them.” For Kesha, her life provides plenty of inspiration for his songs. “I’ll go out with my friends and get rowdy … I have no regrets, and I’ll write about it.”
Kesha Biography Kesha Wikipedia Biodata Family Images Kesha Graham boyfriends Kesha