Biography of Avril Lavigne. Avril Ramona Lavigne, is a singer-songwriter from Canada, fashion designer, actress, and philanthropist. She was born on September 27, 1984, in Belleville, Ontario. Avril Lavigne debuted on the music world when she was 17 years old, using the album Let Go, released in 2002. Avril Lavigne became known at age 15, she appeared on stage with Shania Twain, and at age 16, she has signed a two album recording contract with Arista, or recognized by RCA Records, worth much more than $ two million.
Autobigraphy Avril Lavigne
- Birth name : Avril Ramona Lavigne
- Born : 27 September 1984 Belleville, Ontario, Canada
- Origin : Napanee, Ontario, Canada
- Genres : Pop rock, power pop, pop punk
- Occupations : Singer-songwriter, record producer, actress, fashion designer, philanthropist
- Instruments : Vocals, guitar, piano, drums
- Years active : 1998–present
- Labels : Arista, RCA
- Associated acts : Evan Taubenfeld, Deryck Whibley
- Website : avrillavigne.com
Avril Lavigne was born in Belleville, Ontario, Canada on September 27, 1984. At 16, she moved to Manhattan and began function on her debut album. She dropped out of high school after the 11th grade when she secured a record deal. When Avril was almost 18, she released “Complicated” from her debut album titled: “Let Go,” which went 6x platinum. As a petite skater girl from a little town, Avril has shown she is independent, full of confidence and determination, providing a good mixture to make “Complicated” and Avril a musical breakthrough. “Complicated” went to number #1 on Billboards Leading 100 while also earning her five Grammy nominations, MTV music awards, MTV European music awards and numerous more.
avril lavigne biography 2011,avril lavigne biography,biodata avril lavigne,avril lavigne 2011 biography,avril lavigne biodata,avril lavigne autobiography,avril lavigne bio 2011,biodata avriel lavignie,Biodata avril,bioghraphy avril lavigne